I bought my brake pads that have a lifetime warranty.I heard a noise coming from my right tire and the car would barely stop.

Took it to Dobbs in St. Louis, Mo at 2775 Lindberg. They tried to charge me $30 just to look at it. They said that it could be something else.

All they had to do is look at the brakes and tell me if that was the problem or not. Very disappointed with Dobbs. WILL NEVER GO AGAIN !!!!!

They don't hold up the end of there bargain.I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THEM.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of brakes check from Dobbs Tire And Auto. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dobbs Tire And Auto for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dobbs Tire And Auto?

Comments