I bought my brake pads that have a lifetime warranty.I heard a noise coming from my right tire and the car would barely stop.

Took it to Dobbs in St. Louis, Mo at 2775 Lindberg. They tried to charge me $30 just to look at it. They said that it could be something else.

All they had to do is look at the brakes and tell me if that was the problem or not. Very disappointed with Dobbs. WILL NEVER GO AGAIN !!!!!

They don't hold up the end of there bargain.I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THEM.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of brakes check from Dobbs Tire And Auto. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dobbs Tire And Auto to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dobbs Tire And Auto for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dobbs Tire And Auto?

Comments

RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels - All lug nut were finger tight and one wheel stud snapped off RNR Tire Express And Custom Wheels "...4 tires for 1287.00 plus 100.00 flat bed tow, 25.00 for a wheel stud and lug nut and 100.00 in labor thanks RNR your workmanship is top notch..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more