Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I took my car to Dobbs in Ballwin for emissions and a safety inspection.I was told it would be a 90 minute wait.

After the wait, I was told my car failed the safety inspection for a right lower front ball joint which was "loose" or had to much give. I was told the repair would cost $500. I took the car to another mechanic and was told there was ZERO give in the ball joints.

I am a 32 year old female who does not appreciate being taken advange of and lied to by this company's employees.A call was placed to Dobbs and they refused to refund my money nor address the situation in any way.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dobbs Tire And Auto. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dobbs Tire And Auto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Dobbs Tire And Auto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dobbs Tire And Auto?

Comments