5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I take all my cars to Dobbs for the last 15yrs. If I had problems (which few and far between ) they always took care if them. I trust my family's lives to them for brakes,tires,general repair. I should mention I am talking about the Arnold Mo. location. I have got to know the Managers, Mechanics who work on my vehicles. So much they all no my name when I go in.

I also work in the service industry dealing with the public. Some people cannot be ever pleased. However those who are happy with there work, don't say anything. We are just happy to find a place where our opinions matter, and the employees at Dobbs Tire and Auto in Arnold listen and care about your problems. Also NO I am not a employee of Dobbs. So I can just say keep up your Great Work. There are many people like me who appreciate a job well done, at a reasonable price.

Signed: Frank M.

Happy To Have Arnold Dobbs!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Dobbs Tire And Auto. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dobbs Tire And Auto.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Dobbs Tire And Auto to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dobbs Tire And Auto?

Comments