Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Horrible, horrible service!!!!!Run away!!!

Far away. They never ever do as they say and once you walk in the door for a "sale" they are having, it quickly goes away and they want to tack on over and over to the bill. They lie constantly!!! Today's horrible service entailed this ...

was told the service we were having to our son's car (struts & shocks) would take 2-3 hours. We also were price quoting and they originally told us a price cheaper than another garage ... come to find out they did not quote the same quality and a much lesser quality to get our business. (Didn't find this out until they had started working on the car).

So we went out of our way to go get our son's car from his high school and get it here by 11:30 so it would be ready for him after school to be able to drive to his nightly commitments since we were told 2-3 hours. At about 3:30 my husband called to see if it was done and the manager, Ron, got very upset with him for calling and said "I told you I'd call when it was done" like my husband was a child or not intelligent. The manager, RON, began to talk down to my husband repeatedly, treated him horribly, and quite honestly the worst sales service we have ever experienced. It is appalling!!!!

We normally take our car to a different Dobbs and because of this horrible treatment and unethical practices, we will never come back to another Dobbs. Unethical ... finally at 7 pm when they finished, which I think they purposely delayed the finish on purpose. I had been sitting there waiting for it since 5:30.

After getting in a heated confrontation with the manager about his lack of professionalism and management skills, I go to pay and they added three items we did not agree or tell them to do. I finally got the car out of there after being there for 7 1/2 hours. They charged me $130 for labor when we went there for their "no labor charges in February" sale. One was a service we did not say ok to do so I got charged for the service and labor.

Not sure how they get away with this legally. So very unethical and beyond upsetting! I cannot begin to imagine what the owner would say had they seen this manager's actions and treatment to a customer in person. It was completely uncalled for and very, very unprofessional.

He is extremely arrogant as well. Such a turn off and horrible people person!!! Extremely nervous they did something bad to my son's car because of the big confrontation my husband got into with the "manager", RON, in charge of the Shiloh location. So I've been taking pictures of who is working on the car for future legal purposes if needed.

Undercover boss tv show and David Dobbs needs to come into this store!Terrible with a capital T.

Review about: Dobbs Tire And Auto Car Repair.

Had an Experience with Dobbs Tire And Auto?

Comments